Handouts, exercises, grammar material and other useful notes for studying Russian.
RUSSIAN CASESNominative case (1)
- ОН, ОНА, ОНО and ОНИ ("gender" and "plurality")
- Words ending in -Ь, Masculine or Feminine gender
- Singular vs Plural
- Adjectives (gender and forms)
- Usage of Nominative
- Usage of Prepositional
- WHERE? (ГДЕ?) for "place"
- How to use "В" and "НА"
- Adjectives in Prepositional case
Category of time: Exact time (+ approximate time)
- How to say "I have" in Russian
- Conjugation of verbs
- Verbs classification
- Past tense
- Future tense
- Imperative form
Verbs of statics vs Verbs of dynamics (лежать vs класть)
Verbs with the postfix -СЯ
VERBS OF MOTION
- Classification of the pronouns
- How to say WHOSE in Russian
- Possessive pronouns "свой"
- 'НЕ' or 'НИ'... How is correct?
- Particles '-то', '-нибудь', '-либо' and 'кое-'.