Handouts, exercises, grammar material and other useful notes for studying Russian.
RUSSIAN CASESNominative case (1)
- ОН, ОНА, ОНО and ОНИ ("gender" and "plurality")
- Words ending in -Ь, Masculine or Feminine gender
- Singular vs Plural
- Adjectives (gender and forms)
- Usage of Prepositional
- WHERE? (ГДЕ?) for "place"
- How to use "В" and "НА"
- Adjectives in Prepositional case
- How to say "I have" in Russian
- Conjugation of verbs
- Verbs classification
- Past tense
- Future tense
- Imperative form